The purpose of the Michigan Germanic Genealogical Society shall be:
- To promote the study of and interest in the immigration of people of Germanic heritage to America.
- To exchange cultural information relating to the times, life, and society of Germanic immigrants and their descendants.
- To encourage and provide the means for members to share their genealogical findings through meeting and newsletters and to promote the collection and preservation of such materials.
Our Board of Directors:
- Executive Board
- Directors (3)
For Bios on our Board of Directors – they can be found at About Us -> Board Bios
We all wear many hats – so the Board of Directors also do the following tasks
- Webmaster – Paul Roltsch
- Zoom Meeting Specialist – Rodger Wolf
- Facebook- Shannon Gordon and Julia Hanneman-Schoenbach
- Twitter (@MichiganGGS): Paul Roltsch
- Resource Librarian – Shannon Gordon
- Newsletter – Julia Hanneman-Schoenbach
- Brochures/Publicity – Tim Salatin
- Email List – Ed Redmer and Tim Salatin
- Michigan Genealogical Council Delegates – Paul Roltsch, Tim Salatin
- International Germanic Genealogical Partners Rep – Paul Roltsch/Ed Redmer
Any questions can be answered if you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be forwarded to the responsible party.