The purpose of the Michigan Germanic Genealogical Society shall be:
- To promote the study of and interest in the immigration of people of Germanic heritage to America.
- To exchange cultural information relating to the times, life, and society of Germanic immigrants and their descendants.
- To encourage and provide the means for members to share their genealogical findings through meeting and newsletters and to promote the collection and preservation of such materials.
Our Board of Directors:
- Executive Board
- President: Paul Roltsch
- VIce President: Open (if interested email us at email@example.com
- Secretary: Brenda Leyndyke
- Treasurer: Ed Redmer
- Directors (3)
- Director (expires 2023): Shannon Gordon
- Director (expires 2024): Rodger Wolf
- Director (expires 2025): Julia Hanneman-Schoenbach
For Bios on our Board of Directors – they can be found at About Us -> Board Bios
We all wear many hats – so the Board of Directors also do the following tasks
- Webmaster – Paul Roltsch
- Zoom Meeting Specialist – Rodger Wolf
- Social Media – Shannon Gordon and Julia Hanneman-Schoenbach
- Resource Librarian – Shannon Gordon
- Newsletter – Julia Hanneman-Schoenbach
- Brochures/Publicity – Brenda Leyndyke
- Email List – Ed Redmer and Brenda Leyndyke
- Michigan Genealogical Council Delegates – Brenda Leyndyke and Paul Roltsch
- International Germanic Genalogical Partners Rep – Paul Roltsch
Any questions can be answered if you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be forwarded to the responsible party.